Many of the projects we deliver focus not only on communication of complex topics, but also driving uptake of the information in the form of practice or behavioural change.
We call this hierarchy, the Adoption Ladder.
5. Measuring Impact:
- Impact - The impact (environmental, monetary, educational etc), that adoption & change brings.
- Measuring Impact – How we build systems that help measure the impact and real world change.
4. Increasing Value:
- Value – The value that flows from use of the information and changes made.
- Increasing Value – How we go about increasing the value from adoption and change.
3. Encouraging Adoption:
- Adoption – The implementation of the concept or topic by the reader.
- Encouraging Adoption – The approaches we use to maximise readers adopting suggested changes.
2. Fostering Understanding:
- Understanding – Successfully communicating information so that it is genuinely understood.
- Fostering Understanding – The tactics and method we use to best achieve understanding.
1. Creating Awareness:
- Awareness – simply letting (the right) people know that the information or service exists and is available.
- Creating Awareness – the process and tactics we use to (efficiently & intelligently) achieve awareness.